Frequently Asked Questions
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
IF YOU ARE HAVING THOUGHTS OF HARMING YOURSELF, PLEASE CALL THE NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE AT 1-800-273-8255.
How do I choose a Therapist?
You may either browse our Therapists using a variety of search parameters such as Therapist specialties or location.
How can I meet with a Therapist?
You choose how to meet with your Therapist. You may meet in person, by phone or using our MyTherapyNet.com Online Therapy system to meet with your Therapist securely and safely online using video conferencing, audio or text messaging.
How much does therapy cost?
Each Therapist sets their own fee, which you can view on their profiles.
Do you take insurance?
Check with your specific Therapist to see if they take insurance.
- Visit https://mytherapynet.com
- Scroll Down to the Bottom
- Select Register
- Complete the Required fields Required
- Check email for more information and instruction
How to Find a Therapist
- You can do Search above or select Categories
- You can Ask Question to the Therapist you Found
How to Schedule an Appointment to Therapist?
- View Therapist Profile
- On the Top, Click Virtual Office button, you will redirect to your Therapist’s Online Therapy Virtual Office
- Click Book an Appointment button
- You have to Register to the therapist Vertual Office
- After you Register, the link will redirect you to the book section
- Select time and Date
- Select Services you want
and Click Request Appointment
- Fill up your Billing details
- Therapist Will Approve your Appointment (note you will need a Skype account to communicate by audio / video or chat with your Therapist)
- Go to https://mysecuretherapy.com/your-therapist-name/booked-appointments/ to check your appointment status
How to Make a Skype account?
Please Contact Us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more help